What do the Friends of St Mary’s do?
The Friends of St Mary’s Kidlington has been formed to help:
- maintain this beautiful, useful and important building, so we can all use it and enjoy it even more
- improve the facilities for even more extensive community use
- organise more events to make the most of this exciting and inspiring structure; it is one of the largest and most flexible indoor spaces in Kidlington.
The Friends raise funds through membership and special events.
Why join the Friends?
You can make a real difference to the life of Kidlington by helping to preserve and make the best use of one of our most valuable assets. You can help enhance the facilities at St Mary’s for everyone to use. You don’t need to be a church-goer or even a Christian to join the Friends.
Friends receive special benefits:
- special Friends events
- reduced price tickets to other St Mary’s events
- Friends newsletter to keep you in touch
- a chance to contribute your own ideas and talents.
If you would like to see/download a leaflet about the Friends, just click friends-of-st-marys-leaflet